1 Independent arrival Innsbruck
Individual arrival to Innsbruck, the provincial city of Tyrol.
2 Innsbruck 44 km Strass
After taking an individual city sightseeing tour you leave the city via the Olympic Village and cycle via Hall and Schwaz to your today's destination - Strass, which is located at the entrance to the Zillertal.
3 Strass 40 km Kufstein
Today several castles show you the way to Brixlegg and Rattenberg (smallest town in Tyrol). Passing the popular "Kundler Klamm" (Kundler Gorge) you reach Wörgl and the "Pearl of Tyrol", Kufstein.
4 Kufstein 65 km Wasserburg
You cycle to the national border and after the custom office at Windshausen the cycle path runs along the dam almost all the way to Rosenheim. Afterwards you bike through smaller provincial towns to Wasserburg.
5 Wasserburg 48 km Mühldorf
Today you cycle past castles and palaces via Gars, Kraiburg and St. Erasmus to Mühldorf am Inn.
Typical of the townscape of Mühldorf is its main square, which is surrounded by beautiful middle-class houses partly dating back to the 15th and 16th century.
6 Mühldorf 55 km Braunau/Prienbach
Via Töging you bike today to Marktl. Next you pass the confluence of the rivers Inn and Salzach to Braunau am Inn. Worth seeing is the beautifully restored old town, the city tower from the 13th century and the parish church with the third highest steeple of Austria. Accommodation in Braunau or Prienbach.
7 Braunau/Prienbach 50-67 km Schärding/Passau
A narrow path leads you today into the European reserve “Unterer Inn" (Lower Inn), a nature protective area with a colourful flora and fauna. Via the 1000-year old town of Obernberg and Reichersberg, where the cloister garden of the Augustinian Monastery invites you for a stay, the cycle path leads you into the Baroque city of Schärding.
8 Schärding Schärding
Individual departure. If you have your overnight in Schärding you still have the possibility to cycle via Wernstein along the river Inn to Passau. Should you no longer wish to bike on the last day, we recommend toschedule your homeward journey via Passau for visiting the city.
NOTE: There is the possibility to park your car free of charge in Schärding and we will bring you on the arrival day with our AUSTRIA-RADREISEN bus from the parking place in Schärding to Innsbruck directly to the hotel (pre-reservation necessary, bicycle transportation possible). In Passau there is only a limited number of parking spaces against a fee.
double room, season 1 €535
single room, season 1 €684
surcharge season 2 €30
surcharge season 3 €50
half board supplement €133
Innsbruck (category 4-star-level)
double room, b&b €65
single room, b&b €90
Schärding (category 3-star)
double room, b&b €46
single room, b&b €60
Passau (category 3-star)
double room, b&b €53
single room, b&b €75
(all prices per person)
- Rental bike (7-speed touring bike with back pedalling brake or on request 21-speed with free wheel) + 2 pannier bags, € 60 per bike
- Electric bike + 1 pannier bag, € 160 per bike
- Bus transfer from Schärding/Passau – Innsbruck: every Saturday and Sunday, duration aprox. 5 hours incl. bike from Schärding at 2:30 pm: 52 Euro per person, from Passau at 2 pm: 58 Euro per person
- transfer on other days on request
- alternative return journey by train
- possible tourist tax, payable locally
• Accommodation in hotels and inns of cat. 3- or 4-star, all rooms with bath/shower and toilet
• Breakfast (mostly buffet) , if booked half board 3-course dinner meal
• Detailed travel documents (route descriptions, maps, references to sights,..)
• Luggage transport (Unlimited number of pieces of luggage)
• Personal tour information upon arrival in Schärding
• Free parking space upon arrival in Schärding
• Service Hotline
Season 1: 06.05. – 12.05 and 09.10. – 15.10
Season 2: 13.05. – 02.06 and 01.09. – 08.10
Season 3: 03.06. – 31.08
every Saturday and Sunday from 6th May to 15th October
more than 6 people special dates available on request