1 Independent arrival Salzburg
Individual arrival to Salzburg.
2 Salzburg 47 km Waginger See
At first you cycle a short distance along the River Salzach. From Laufen it goes in western
direction to the Waginger See, the warmest lake of Upper Bavaria. With a view of the beautiful greenish-blue shimmering water you enjoy the picturesque region. Accommodation in Waging am See.
3 Waginger See 22 - 34 km Chieming
You reach quickly the Chiemsee, the famous "Bavarian Sea". In the afternoon you can spend time
on the lake with a view of the Chiemgau chain of Alps. Accommodation either in Chieming/surroundings or in Übersee.
4 Chieming 51 km Chieming
Today you discover the Chiemsee with all its facets. Worthwhile enjoyable is a boat trip to the Chiemsee Islands with the Herreninsel and Fraueninsel. Alternatively, you can make a bike trip to the famous Seeon with its Klostersee" (monastery lake). Accommodation as on the previous day.
5 Chiemsee 34 - 46 km Inzell
You cycle through fragrant woods and past lush meadows and rustic farms via Siegsdorf into the air health resort of Inzell with the famous Inzeller Moor (nature reserve).
6 Inzell 45 km Berchtesgaden
Via Schneitzlreuth you head along the Saalach to Bad Reichenhall, which has earned international reputation through its salt production. You go on to Berchtesgaden, where the impressive panorama of the Watzmann Mountain rises high above the city.
7 Berchtesgaden 28 - 40 km Salzburg
Today offers a detour to the Königssee with the well-known pilgrimage church of St. Bartholomew (Berchtesgaden - Königssee - Berchtesgaden, in all approx. 12 km). Electric boats glide across the emerald-green water admit a craggy landscape and you can listen to the echo of the Königssee. Quickly you have reached the city of Mozart, Salzburg.
8 Salzburg Salzburg
Individual departure or extension of trip.
- double room, season 1 €575
- single room, season 1 €760
- surcharge season 2 €40
- surcharge season 3 €90
Additional nights: Salzburg cat. 4-star:
- double room, b&b €69
- single room, b&b €99
Seasonal supplement from 14.07 - 03.09
- double room €17
- single room €27
(all prices per person)
- Rental bike (7-speed touring bike with back pedalling brake or on request 21-speed with free wheel) + 2 pannier bags, € 60,- per bike
- Electric bike + 1 pannier bag, € 160,- per bike
- Possible tourist tax (payable locally)
• Accommodation in good hotels, inns and guest houses of 3-star level, in Salzburg of 4-star-level, all rooms with bath/shower and toilet
• Breakfast (mostly buffet) if booked half board, 3 course dinner meal (not possible for cat. A “De Luxe")
• Personal tour information in Schärding
• Free parking space in Schärding
• Luggage transport (Unlimited number of pieces of luggage)
• Detailed travel documents (route descriptions, maps, references to sights,...)
• 7 day Service Hotline
• NEW: boat tour Prien/Stock - Herreninsel and back (without bicycle) during the shipping season from apx. 13.05. to apx. 19.09.
Season 1: 06.05. - 12.05 and 09.10. - 15.10
Season 2: 13.05. - 02.06 and 01.09. - 08.10
Season 3: 03.06. - 31.08
daily from 6th May to 15th October