1 Independent arrival Innsbruck
Innsbruck Individual arrival to Innsbruck.
2 Innsbruck 44 km Strass
Worth seeing is the old city centre with the "Golden Roof". After that you leave Innsbruck through the Olympic village and cycle via Hall to Wattens. Here we can visit the Swarovski crystal worlds. Via Schwaz you reach Strass im Zillertal.
3 Strass 40 km Kufstein
Today several castles show you the way to Brixlegg and Rattenberg (smallest town in Tyrol). Passing the popular "Kundler Klamm" (Kundler Gorge) you reach Wörgl and the "Pearl of Tyrol", Kufstein.
4 Kufstein 45 km Kirchdorf / St. Johann
The first kilometres you cycle along the Inn. Then you come to the hilly "Kaiserwinkel" of Tyrol.
You absolutely should plan a longer break at the idyllic Walchsee before you cycle via Waidach through the imposing Tyrolean mountain landscape to today's destination to Kirchdorf/St Johann in Tirol.
5 Kirchdorf/St. Johann 48 km Bad Reichenhall
Today's route leads you via Waidring to Lofer and thus into the Salzburger Country. The wild, romantic Saalachtal, surrounded by impressive mountains, shows you the way to the popular mountain resort of Bad Reichenhall.
6 Bad Reichenhall 48 km Salzburg
The Watzmann Spa in Berchtesgaden invites you to a refreshing stop. Even a trip to the nearby idyllic Königssee is possible, before you finally come along the turquoise blue Berchtesgaden Ache to the magnificent Hellbrunn Alley with its numerous, small castles and you finally reach Salzburg.
7 Salzburg Salzburg
Individual departure or extension of trip. (Book additional nights in Salzburg and visit the city of Mozart: birth place and residence of Mozart, Getreidegasse, Fortress Hohensalzburg, Mirabell Palace, castle & zoo Hellbrunn and much more... )
- double room, season 1 €495
- single room, season 1 €620
- surcharge season 2 €30
- surcharge season 3 €50
- half board supplement €115
Innsbruck category 4-star
- double room, b&b €65
- single room, b&b €90
Salzburg category 4-star
- double room, b&b €69
-single room, b&b €99
Seasonal supplement from 14.07 - 03.09
- double room €17
- single room €27
(all prices per person)
- Rental bike (7-speed touring bike with back pedalling brake or on request 21-speed with free wheel) + 2 pannier bags, € 60 per bike
- Electric bike + 1 pannier bag, € 160 per bike
- Bus transfer Salzburg - Innsbruck: Saturdays at 09.00 am, duration approx. 2,5 hours price per person incl. own bike: € 80 (minimum number of participants: 4)
- transfer on other days on request
- alternative return journey by train
- possible tourist tax, payable locally
• Accommodation in hotels and inns of cat. 3- or 4-star, all rooms with bath/shower and toilet
• Breakfast (mostly buffet) , if booked half board 3-course dinner meal
• Detailed travel documents (route descriptions, maps, references to sights,..)
• 7 day Service Hotline
Season 1: 06.05. - 12.05 and 09.10. - 15.10
Season 2: 13.05. - 02.06 and 01.09. - 08.10
Season 3: 03.06. - 31.08
every Saturday and Sunday from 6th May to 15th October
more than 6 people special dates available on request